Hall of Fame
The Roseville Area Schools Athletics Hall of Fame honors Roseville Area Schools’ tradition of excellence by recognizing and paying tribute to former athletes, former coaches, and community members who have displayed outstanding athletic abilities or have made exceptional contributions to our school district’s athletic programs.
To be nominated, a nominee must satisfy one of the following three criteria:
- Athlete: Nominee must be an Alexander Ramsey High School graduate, a Frank B. Kellogg High School graduate, or a Roseville Area High School graduate who graduated at least 10 years prior to nomination.
- Coach: Nominee must be a retired Alexander Ramsey High School, Frank B. Kellogg High School, and/or Roseville Area High School coach who retired from coaching at least five years prior to nomination.
- Community Contributor: Nominee is immediately eligible.
Nomination forms will be available on an annual basis in three formats:
- Online Form: CLICK HERE, fill out the fields, and submit online
- Downloadable Form: CLICK HERE, download a PDF, print it out, fill it in, and mail it to the Roseville Area High School Activities Office (1240 West County Road B2, Roseville, MN 55113)
- Hardcopy: Go to the Roseville Area High School Activities Office (651-635-1670) and request a hardcopy form to fill out and submit
Please complete all fields on the application form. Incomplete forms will not be considered. Once forms have been posted, an announcement will be placed in the 623 Today community newsletter and on the district website. Once selected, award recipients shall each receive an athletic history summary form, the information from which will be used for communications related to the honor.
- Selection and induction into the Roseville Athletic Hall of Fame shall be limited to a maximum of nine inductees per year.
- No more than three individuals representing a single activity shall be inducted annually.
- Athletic history summary forms will be kept on file for five years. After five years a person may be renominated.
- Athletic accomplishments at Alexander Ramsey High School, Frank B. Kellogg High School, and/or Roseville Area High School will be the foundation for selection. Outstanding achievement following graduation may also be a consideration.
Nominees will be evaluated and recipients selected by a committee comprised of the following members:
- Roseville Area Schools’ current and former staff members
- Roseville Area Schools' activities director
- Three at-large community members appointed by the activities director