SPACES ARE LIMITED and sold on a first come first serve basis.
Parking Permits are now available online through our RAHS online E-STORE. Students will need a parking permit if they plan to drive to school and park in the lot.
Permits can be purchased through https://roseville.epaytrak.com/RAHS-Parking-Permits-C327.aspx Clicking this link will give you the permit options (Trimester or Yearly) and the prompts for vehicle registration. You will be required to set up an account if you do not already have one. You will need: Your student’s ID number and date of birth. If you need help, instructions can be found at https://www.isd623.org/services/pay-online
Purchases will not be complete until payment is received, and a vehicle information (Make/Model/Year) form is complete.
Permits will be available for purchase during Open House on August 23rd from 9am-1pm, 2pm-6pm and August 28th from 3pm-7pm. NO CASH or CHECKS will be accepted. We will have electronic devices available for you, to make an electronic payment, during both Open House sessions.
Here are the prices for each permit with tax:
Yearly Permit: $208.40
Trimester Permit: $69.36
PSEO students are required to have a parking permit if they are driving to school. There are rates for both full year and Trimester parking. Please email us directly at CELINA.PRICE@isd623.org if you need to purchase a PSEO permit. We will bill you directly through your account.
Once the payment is completed, students will be able to pick up their permits during all four lunches during school. Permits will be issued on September 5th through September 15th.
Parking lot violations will be enforced starting Monday, September 18th.
Students who receive parking permits must observe the following rules. Violation of any of these rules and/or school rules may result in the forfeiture of the parking permit. There are no refunds.
1. Student parking is only allowed in designated student spaces. These spaces are painted blue in the upper lot to indicate student parking. Staff parking spaces are painted white in the upper lot. Students who park in the staff spaces or other non-designated areas may have their cars ticketed, booted or towed at their own expense.
2. All students driving to school must have their valid parking permit affixed to the vehicle. Vehicles without a permit may be ticketed, booted or towed at their own expense.
3. The school does not carry liability insurance to cover damage or theft of student, staff, or visitor’s vehicles and/or contents.
4. Any unreasonable speed or reckless driving on or near school premises may be reported to the police liaison officer and will likely result in the suspension of parking privileges.
5. Students are not to loiter in the parking lot or be in their vehicles during school hours.
6. The parking permit cannot be transferred or sold to anyone else.
7. Please Park responsibly! Vehicles taking up multiple parking spaces may be ticketed, booted or towed at their own expense.
Parents/Legal Guardians: Please encourage your student/s to familiarize themselves with the RAHS parking regulations to minimize ticketing and ensure available staff parking space. The upper lot is a shared space between staff and students- student parking spaces are outlined in blue, and staff spaces are outlined in white. As always, the lower two lots are fully available for student use.